Dearderm Bio Cellulose Gel Mask - EGF 30ml / 1.01 fl
What does The EGF MASK do for your skin?
It’s called the “Fountain of Youth” in skincare for many reasons! Unlike retinol, “the Gold Standard” in skincare, EGF can be used on sensitive skin. Here are some of the other wonderful benefits of EGF MASK for THE skin:
- Constantly boosts cell turnover, which results in skin that looks and feels rejuvenated.
- Smooths the appearance of wrinkles by stimulating collagen and elastin to improve the skin’s texture and elasticity.
- Restores the skin’s youthful thickness, smoothness, plumpness, and tone.
- Strengthens the skin’s barrier to hold moisture and maintain optimal hydration.
- Accelerates the fading of acne scars and inflammation.
- Reduces skin pigmentation concerns, like age spots.
- Reinforces the skin’s protective mechanisms to combat signs of aging.
- Enhances the skin’s natural recovery process after professional treatments including microneedling, chemical peels, and laser treatments.
Bio Cellulose Gel Mask- EGF
It is a Bio Cellulose Mask developed by microbial fermentation science. Bio Cellulose technology was originally used by doctors to heal burns and wounds.
Microbial Cellulose is inoculated with a strain in fruit juice which is a natural material made by cultivation and fermentation.
It contains an organic compound that is the most abundant in the natural world. It is also called Fibrin, which accounts for more than 30% of all plant material.
It is a new material that can be applied to food, medicine, cosmetics, paper, industrial products, and textiles.
EGF has many benefits for your skin, including wrinkle improvement, hydration, and pigmentation prevention.
The process by which EGF encourages cell growth also stimulates the division of keratinocytes and fibroblasts,
which then synthesize fibrous proteins that improve skin elasticity such as collagen and elastin.
Ingredient Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, Betaine, Carbomer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, RH-Oligopeptide-1, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Centella Asiatica Extract, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Butylene Glycol, Polyglutamic Acid, Cladosiphon Okamuranus Extract, C12-14 Hydroxyalkyl Maltitol Ether, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Salvia Hispanica Seed Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Sasa Quelpaertensis Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Potassium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance