What does EGF Serum do for your skin?
It’s called the “Fountain of Youth” in skincare for many reasons! Unlike retinol, “the Gold Standard” in skincare, EGF can be used on sensitive skin. Here are some of the other wonderful benefits of EGF SERUM for skin:
- Constantly boosts cell turnover, which results in skin that looks and feels rejuvenated.
- Smooths the appearance of wrinkles by stimulating collagen and elastin to improve the skin’s texture and elasticity.
- Restores the skin’s youthful thickness, smoothness, plumpness, and tone.
- Strengthens the skin’s barrier to hold moisture and maintain optimal hydration.
- Accelerates the fading of acne scars and inflammation.
- Reduces skin pigmentation concerns, like age spots.
- Reinforces the skin’s protective mechanisms to combat signs of aging.
- Enhances the skin’s natural recovery process after professional treatments including microneedling, chemical peels, and laser treatments.